Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fat Frank, you charmer

In just under four days, I'm going to standing before an outdoor stage, probably soaking wet, waiting for Pixies to take to the stage for their second reunion, probably because Frank noticed that the bills were piling high and people weren't paying as much attention to his solo career as he would have liked.

It'll probably be terrible, namely because they all hate each other (well, Kim and Frank do) and they'll probably only play stuff from Trompe Le Monde, the one album I forgot to upload to my iPod.

But if it means I get to hear Gouge Away live, everything in my life up to this point will have been worth it.

I feel like a kid at Christmas time.

Seriously, it's all there. The stomach butterflies. The inability to sleep.

Class.

1 comment:

  1. They'll stick to the classics. Trust me, I've seen em twice and it was practically the exact same set both times.

    ReplyDelete